Thursday 14 February 2013

DUBAI DAY 1

Here is our first day out and about Dubai.... We started at the Deira city center which is a medium sized mall found in center of town (medium sized compared to others in Dubai)......
Dubai is the ultimate shoppers paradise! Mall are open until 10 p.m and on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays  (late nights) until Midnight..... Yeeeeey....... If only money grow on trees these malls would be my home, l.o.l.
This is what I wearing...... 
It was pastel day in my wardrobe.

 Outside the mall



 Studs Galore..... "Mummy I think I'm home" Said the girl in a pastel coloured clothing.

 *Behind me you can get an idea of how big the mall is.
 A Thai show we found playing at the mall....... Memories of beautiful Thailand came flooding back.



Happy Valentine Lovers out there.....
For my single friends may the arrow of the cupid find u....
For the single and happy may this day be a celebration of love for ones self....
Kisssses

1 comment:

Lala Philips said...

Keep it up Girl :)