Wednesday 26 December 2012

XMAS AFTER MATH

Hope everyone has had an amazing Xmas! Christmas is the best holiday ever not only do u get presents and a whole load of festivities, it also comes with a morning after holiday (boxing day) so u can get a rest and be ready to get back to business there after, its like a Sunday for our Saturday nights, lol ;).
Xmas went well; spent it with the family as is tradition every year and again its always nice to be home.
I will surely share with you my Xmas day in pictures, and the presents of course, MTB (misstatybliss) has been good this year, and Santa paid in kind......
Wooow now looking forward to New Years and all the beautiful prospects it brings.
Do share with me how your Xmas went or even tag me on your Xmas post, I love holiday cheers.
Xoxo
Tatjana

No comments: