Friday 28 December 2012

MIXING PRINTS

Mixing prints is a trend that has been sensationalised from the runway to celebrities and to even everyday street walkers. It has broken all the rule of fashion that were once held so dearly. Guess what? Now you can mix your polka dots or animal prints and still manage not to look like a run away clown ;)(done right, of course!). With all stylista doing it right I was still very sceptical about and scared to give it a try. I read an article on @GraziaSa, which spoke of taking baby steps toward mixing prints, with simply mixing your black and white.
Here are my first steps on a day out and about with my lovely mother and Friend Nazma...... the beautiful landscapes of SA followed me on this trip as well I'm afraid.
What do u think?



I'm obsessed with spike! I found this gorg pair and before I headed off to the cash desk I couldn't help but model them to the max.... The lovely shop attendant quicky went from attendant to photographer! Such a gem, bless his soul.



One for the road.....
TGIF y'all.
Have a blast, and you know I have to say this :" DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE"
PLAY SAFE!!!



No comments: