Sunday 4 November 2012

BLACK AND GOLD

So Christmas is almost here and the lovely festive decorations have started going up...... Oh how I can't wait for my other favorite day of the year (apart from my birthday). Yes as you guessed I'm a sucker for presents, l.o.l. It has gotten me thinking about what I want from Santa, under my Xmas tree this year. Well its time to start thinking of that list as I have been a very good girl.
Well on a separate note, these lovely ideas of Xmas were inspired by this day at the mall with my mum and sister, who have come all the way from Tanzania to visit their Princess, and we found this beautifully decorated Xmas tree.













2 comments:

Alyssa May Edwards said...

You look adorable!! I LOVE that top!

xoxo,
Alyssa

sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

Arisa said...

You look amazing! I like your blog! xD
Why don't we follow each other? :D

stylebean.blogspot.com