Wednesday 11 July 2012

STATEMENT NECKLACE, ORANGE AND BLACK

Today I'm wearing two unique piece that I recently purchased and that have become my favourites. Here I wear a beautiful statement necklace that I have had my eyes on for the longest of times, lo and behold as I walked into the sass diva store a few weeks ago I found one; not only was it the only one left but it was also on sale ( how lucky was I?! Happy dance in the shop time). Another item happens to be an orange soft jacket acquired from legit. It has the most beautiful colours and prints and its style is a plus.
Check them out:



My statement necklace as featured in Glamour mag' S.A( April, 2012 issue):


Look out for more post as I'm sure this is not the last time I feature these two; esp. the statement necklace that happen to be a trend at the moment. Statement necklaces are the best the can upgrade any outfit or even change it from drab to fab ;)
Happy Wednesday to all
xxxxx




No comments: