Friday 20 July 2012

OFFICE SWAG PART 1

Today I decided to play it formal and drop my normal casual clothes for office/formal like attire. This gave me an idea; from now on I will challenge myself to have an "office swag" post every Friday. When everyone is dressing down I will be dressing up. How exiciting? Can't wait to see how it works out and how long I can keep up with it.
This is what this working lady to be rocked today:

Dress- Mr.Price; Shoes- Steve Madden; Handbag- Taken from mum; Sunnies - F21; Earrings: Sass Diva; Finger ring- Aldo.







Don't I just look so nice? Now all I need is a office, lol.... But as for work attire cheeeeeck.
Lemme know what you think of this feature.
Happy Friday
The weekend has began.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First time I'm visiting the website. And its awesome you have perfect outfits and you look good in all the pictures. Very nice and keep it up