Saturday 15 June 2013

AFRICA DAY AT MONASH UNIVERSITY


Africa Day is the annual commemoration of the 1963 founding of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU), which is presently known as the African Union, which comprises of 53 member countries brought together to address shared challenges of poverty, conflict and climate change.
It was no different to our university that took this opportunity to celebrate the beauty of Africa and its richness in culture and diversity.
The university was bursting with beautiful sounds of music, attractive aroma's from different traditional meals and eye catching designs from beautiful outfits.
Here is a pic of how great people look around Uni' on that beautiful day...






I unfortunately missed this fun day because I had so much work, but just thought I should share these few snaps of the day that were sent to me.
But when I had a break I joined in festivities in my own way.....
What do u think of all these looks?

1 comment:

StyleOnTheSide said...

Those pics are so great I absolutely love all the colours and patterns!
xo
styleontheside.com